Yugioh: October 2014 Banlist


Here is the latest yugioh banlist and what I think of it.









Banned:
None
Limited:
Glow Up Bulb, great in plants especially Sylvans, it won't be overpowered anymore but it will definitely be worth using.

Infernity Archfiend, I liked infernity but they were pretty powerful, I must admit I certainly didn't see this coming despite being powerful and winning worlds. Infernity probably deserved to be hit because of how much xyz and synchro they could spam in one turn + they have the ability to negate things with infernity barrier.

Raigeki, This is very stupid and smart at the same time, it is stupid because it makes lower tier decks even less powerful but Konami made a smart move because it may move more people to higher tiered deck or maybe it is dumb and they want to get rid of players. I don't like raigeki being brought back but it could be worse such as harpies feather duster.

Soul Charge, I only ever ran 1 anyway and I think this is a good choice to be limited

Super Polymerization, This thing was a pain and I'm glad it was hit, although I feel sorry for those using lower tiered fusion decks because I got annoyed a while back when future fusion was banned due to chaos dragons.

Semi-Limited:
Gale the Whirlwind, great choice because blackwings deserve to make a comeback, it won't be overly threatening and it is great to bring back older archetypes.

Gorz, most people stopped using this so it doesn't bother me at all.

Ceasefire, I don't mind going against burn decks and I don't think the extra ceasefire will be all that annoying.

Transmigration Prophecy, This really doesn't bother me no-one really used this and it's way too slow.
Unlimited:
Wolfbark, would konami make up their mind about this card, if this card is unlimited can we please get rescue rabbit back, it is unlimited in japan and has been doing nothing + it forces you to run normals for 1 card xyzing unlike wolfbark.

Magician of Faith, this card is no longer good so this was bound to happen.

Formula Synchron, I think that this is a good way to bring synchros back although they still won't make too much of a scene due to the existence of Qliphort.

ROTA, I'm not sure what to think about this one, it works in the favour of many archetypes including the relatively new Tellar knights. Tenki is at 3 so I guess it is only fair that ROTA is at 3 aswell.

I don't like raigeki being limited due to making lower tier decks weaker but overall this banlist is ok, although I feel sorry for those using infernity because I liked using them because of how fun they were.

Hope you enjoyed, please comment
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Paragon TCG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger